Last Updated: September 7th, 2023
WHEN SOCIAL NATIVE COLLECTS YOUR INFORMATION
- Creators. When you register an Account with us to use the Site as a Creator, you must provide us with your name, email address, geographic location and information about what kinds of Content you often create. You also may choose to provide us with additional information, such as your gender and information about your Campaign preferences.
- Brand Users. When you use the Site on behalf of a Brand (each, a “Brand User”), you must provide us with your email address.
- Third Party Platforms. When you use the Site as a Creator, the following terms apply to you:
- Log In. You may log in to the Site with the credentials that you use to log in to certain Third Party Platforms. When you do so, we may collect the information you have made available on the applicable Third Party Platform. For example, if you use your Instagram or YouTube credentials to log in to the Site, then we may collect the information you have made available on Instagram or YouTube.
- “Engagement Rate” means the total number of instances when an item of Campaign Content is liked, viewed, clicked or commented on by users on the applicable Third Party Platform, divided by the total number of followers for the applicable Creator on that Third Party Platform.
- We collect information about any audiovisual Campaign Content that you post on a Third Party Platform in connection with a Campaign, such as the Engagement Rate and the number of instances when this Content was commented on, viewed and liked on the applicable Third Party Platform.
- Similarly, we collect information about any photographic Campaign Content that you post on a Third Party Platform in connection with a Campaign, such as the Engagement Rate and the number of instances when this Content was commented on and liked on the applicable Third Party Platform.
- Sentiment Analysis. We also may collect information about your user profile and post captions or commentary on each Third Party Platform.
Using the Site. We collect information about your use of the Site. For example, we collect information about any Content that you Post, and we collect information about how Brand Users engage with Campaign Content and otherwise administer Campaigns.
Communications. We collect information that you provide to us through your communications with us on or through the Site, such as any communications you send to us in connection with any job advertised on the Site or customer-support needs or issues.
Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies. The Site collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you use it.
When you visit the Site, we and our third party service providers receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and from cookies and similar technology. Our service providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different online services. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer browser when you visit a website. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, then the Site may not work properly.
By using the Site, you are authorizing us to gather, parse, and retain data related to the provision of the Site.
HOW SOCIAL NATIVE USES YOUR INFORMATION
Internal and Site-Related Usage. We may use and retain any information that we collect to provide, maintain and improve the Site and our products and services and to otherwise conduct our business. For example, this includes using information collected about Creators to help select them for Campaigns, and using information collected about Brand Users and Brands to provide a more useful and customized experience in using the Site.
Communications. We may use your information to communicate with you, including to provide you with information about Social Native, the Site and/or Campaigns, and for operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance. Further, when you use the Site as a Creator, we may send you electronic mail to the address you provide to us during Account registration to help us collect more optional information about you so we can better match you with Campaigns. You are not required to provide any of this information to us.
Aggregate Data. We may de-identify and aggregate data collected through the Site and use it for any lawful purpose.
SOCIAL NATIVE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We Use Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information that we receive through the Site with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of the Site, including for data analytics purposes. One of the service providers that we use for data analytics is Google Analytics. If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use information about your use of the Site, then you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to Do Not Track signals, our Site does not currently respond to such signals.
With Your Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information, as defined by the Federal Trade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Rule, from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Site is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 13, then we will promptly take steps to delete such information.
If you visit the Site from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, then please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and processing globally. By providing your information to the Site, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
CHOICES YOU HAVE WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Your Information. You can contact us at email@example.com to update the information that you have provided to us.
Data Deletion. You can initiate a data deletion request by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the user’s identity is verified, we will proceed with the deletion of the requested data. After the data deletion is performed, we will send a confirmation email to the user, acknowledging that their request has been fulfilled.
Opt-out. You can unsubscribe from promotional emails from us and emails from us inviting you to participate in Campaigns via the unsubscribe link provided in the email.
Social Native Inc
1800 Wazee St
Denver, CO 80202